Antlers ahead !
Visited a local supermarket here in the Bay last night and as I drove into the carpark was guided in by a uniformed employee steering a cluster of about 20 trolleys who was sporting a pair of antlers. Not real ones of course These were the flashing illuminated variety which boing about on springs.
In the winter darkness I did do a double take, especially as I have recently broken my vari focals (they have melted in the heat of the Assembly Chamber - apparently 85 degrees last week).
However, upon entering the store it became obvious that glowing, quivering antlers are not this season's 'de rigeur' garb for all of their employees.... I wonder what British Airways ' policy is on 'Xmas wobbly antlers' for their trolley dollies. Now would that come under Christian, pagan or culturally comic ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home